GENESIX is an all-in-one ingest, graphic and playout solution for small and medium-sized broadcasters. Features such as multi-channel playout, playout automation, overlay graphics, traffic management, asset management and program scheduling ensure reliable operation and integration into existing infrastructures and workflows. Support of all industry standard codecs and formats ensures maximum compatibility and flexibility.
Ingest, Playout and Media Asset Management are part of the basic configuration. STRYME forges ahead into the future of broadcasting with its 9th generation flagship product. Redesigned to ingeniously ingest every format and every codec – used today and still to come – the GENESIX VideoServer V9 sets new standards.
Redesigned to ingeniously ingest every format and every codec – used today and still to come – the GENESIX VideoServer V9 sets new standards. A single GENESIX VideoServer is all it takes. Edit, store, plan, schedule & playout easily and quickly. Access, retrieve and control media assets reliably and safely. Go on air and thrill viewers with the quality footage they expect. Encode, decode and upscale every format and every codec.
- It bundles, records and harmonizes all codecs and formats (e.g. Facebook-Live is converted to DNxHD)
- Automatic upgrades provide you with much needed updates and maximum compatibility
- Monetize your workflows – get more formats for less money
- Rent-A-Format: Enjoy the flexibility of renting the codecs and formats you need
- Pay-Per-Use: Offer your viewers consistent high quality – month after month